At Arizona Oculoplastic Specialists, the safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. As we continue to follow the CDC guidelines, state and federal recommendations in order to keep you safe and reduce exposure to our patients and staff. Please, follow these measures when being seen in our office:
- All staff and visitors will be screened when entering the office by taking your temperature and providing you with a COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire.
- Please call our office to reschedule your appointment if you have experienced any of the following symptoms during past 14 days : fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, headaches, sore throat, loss of smell/taste.
- All Patients and staff are expected to wear a mask while in the office. Please bring your own.
- Patients are encouraged to come alone. Any guests must remain in their vehicles during the visit unless you are physically unable to come alone. Upon check in you will be escorted into an exam room.
- Visit our “patient portal “ link to fill out all pertinent forms prior to your visit.
- All treatment rooms and patient contact areas will be cleaned and disinfected between patients.
- We will offer virtual personal consultations with Dr. Ghafouri.