Facial aging is a complex process that, more often than not, involves changes in the skin, soft tissue, muscles and fat all at once. For this reason, plastic surgeons may recommend patients undergo several facial rejuvenation procedures at once. A combination procedure can address a variety of facial aging concerns and offers several benefits.
In his many years of experience, Dr. Ghafouri of Arizona Oculoplastic Specialists has found that a comprehensive approach often yields the best facial rejuvenation results. Because the facial tissues are intertwined, changing or addressing one facial area can affect another area. For instance, if a patient enhances the upper facial area only, a contrast may be created and the results may call to attention the lines, wrinkles and other imperfections on the middle and lower facial areas. By addressing all areas of concern at once, a more natural-looking and balanced facial appearance is achieved.
Addressing one facial area at a time is more costly. Each time you undergo surgery, you will need to pay anesthesia fees, facility fees and other expenses. Combining treatments means you pay these expenses just once, which results in a lower overall cost. In addition, a combination procedure results in a shorter recovery time. Most patients lead very busy lives, and benefit from undergoing (and recovering from) surgery only once versus several times.
When creating your facial rejuvenation treatment plan, Dr. Ghafouri will review your personal needs, goals and specifications. He will take into consideration every surgical and non-surgical option to deliver the greatest degree of enhancement. The talented plastic surgeon offers the following treatments:
- Mini facelift for sagging cheeks, jowls, neck bands and loose neck skin
- Cheek/midface lift for volume loss in the cheeks, hollowed out under-eye areas, nasolabial lines and under-eye circles
- Eyelid surgery for drooping upper eyelid skin, puffy skin under the eyes and fine lines and wrinkles in the eye area
- Brow lift/forehead lift to eliminate heavy, sagging skin on the brow, wrinkles and creases on the forehead, hood eyes and vertical lines between the eyebrows
- Laser facial rejuvenation for fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, acne scars, liver spots and warts
- Dermal fillers for nasolabial lines, lines around the lips, thin or aged lips, hollowed out areas underneath the eyes and on the cheeks, and marionette lines
- Botox for crow’s feet, lines between the eyebrows, forehead creases, neck bands
- Kybella to remove submental fat (“double chin”)
To learn more about facial rejuvenation procedures, please schedule a consultation with Dr. Ghafouri by calling (480) 905-1010 today.
Dr. Ghafouri offers virtual consultations for out-of-town patients. We see patients from all across the country who trust Dr. Ghafouri’s unique skills and expertise for their facial or eyelid surgeries. If you choose to travel to Arizona for your surgery, we can also recommend hotels and other resources to make your stay comfortable.
To schedule a virtual consultation with Dr. Ghafouri Click here.
What procedure are you interested in?